What’s going on and welcome to Charmaine’s world! Where I blog about postgraduate- I- am-trying-to-find -my-way-through-life blogs. Yeah that’s the way to sum it up. Like the great Forrest Gump said “Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re going to get”. (I seriously just said that in his voice.) On a serious note it’s true. But, what Gump forgot to mention was if you look inside the box it does tell you what kinds of chocolates that you’re going to devour for your guilty pleasure.
A few things about me:
- I was born in Ohio (Go Cavs!) and at the age of three until now raised in Houston, Texas along with my older brother.
- I graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communications.
- I love to travel.
- I love to eat.
- I love to read.
- I love fashion.
- I love to shop.
- I love to laugh.
- I know the Breakfast club and Sixteen candles movies word from word.
- I love Bollywood movies.
- At one time I spoke two different languages, Spanish and Urdu. Because I didn’t practice enough I don’t know how to speak the languages anymore.
- I am a big Chris Brown fan and think he’s the G.O.A.T.
- I hate social media but I have to use it as a platform.
- I think beer pong and flip cup are the best games ever invented.
- I love to write.
Please enjoy my blog! My blog isn’t your average blog. I’m comical, easy-going, and blunt about what I write about. I try to say things that people are thinking and wouldn’t dare to say. This blog is for everyone so please feel free to read. If you have any suggestions, questions or comments leave them. I would like to know how you feel! I’m going to leave you with a real quote.
“There are two great days in a person’s life-the day we are born and the day we discover why”. -William Barley.